Announcement New Month Vote Rewards + Top Donator Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aventon, Oct 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aventon

Aventon Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello everyone! September is now over and we are now heading into October!

Thank you everyone that has voted for us in the past month. If you are the top 3 voters for September, be sure to message me on discord for your giftcards!

Here is an image of this month's top voters.
    [​IMG]

... and September's top donator is Deadstock32! He will be receiving a buycraft voucher of $100! All top donators of every month have been receiving $100 buycraft vouchers. It seems like HotdogJr is on track for the next top donator, haha.

In other news,
    I've purchased a VPS outside of IntenseRaids and mirrored our server there. I did this in order to work on updates on the server while our real server is up and running. That means I won't have to take down the server for 1-2 hours for an update (sometimes I might still have to for other reasons).

I also have plans of buying a storage server so we can transfer hourly backups there instead of daily backups on our local machine. This may help on times where we have to rollback the server due to a huge bug or exploit. Instead of the latest backup (24 hours), it'll be to the nearest hour.

Thank you guys for playing IntenseRaids! Our next update should be this Friday!

(I've also been a little busy and know that I have heaps of messages on Discord. I'll be sure to answer them when I have time.)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Donnielloyd11

Donnielloyd11 New Member

Didn't know about the donation top that is a pretty cool feature.

3. Aventon

Aventon Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Never really advertised it, it was more of me messaging top donators and giving them a code because I wanted to thank them even more for supporting us. Seems like people are now expecting is, so why not make it a feature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.